Thursday, November 1, 2007

miss u...

The days pass so slow when im not wid u... eventhought we jz seen each other... i cant stop missing u. I felt really really useless. I cant even give u a proper present. Sorry dat i cried so much. I promise i wont cry again... only when u r there beside me. I noe i've been disobeying. I make u sad... angry... disappointed... but how i hope u would understand me. I need an interest... just like u like playing computer games. It is not ur fault for controlling me... it is my fault 4 being disobedient. I'm sorry. Will u forgive me? I jz have u back 1 day. I dun want to leave u again. I feel really sad when u talk about that girl. Eventhough i dunno who is dat... but... i really hope u'll care about my feelings. U can joke about other stuff... but no... dun ever joke about our relationship. I never treated u like a toy... i wont throw u when i dun want u... because i need u... every second in my life... Until my heart beat stops... I wont forget u...

No comments: