Thursday, August 28, 2008

WORST DAY EVER !!!

2day is lyk.. aiks.. juz read n u will noe..

i went 2 kasturi at 3:25.. i was walking up the stairs.. n i POK KAI.. luckily wasn't really fell on the floor.. juz lyk.. terKICK the staircase.. n.. sum gals were laughing at me.. so yea.. [ DISGRACE 1 ]

when i went into the class.. n i sat behind jun xing.. then i smelled sumting weird.. n i realised was my shirt.. not any sweat smell.. its juz lyk.. those undried shirt.. so i was lyk.. so malu.. n summore a leng lui sat bside me.! sobs.. malu! [ DISGRACE 2 ]

during BM class.. yong ching took my pen.. so i was lyk.. "eh.. gimme back my pen.!" then i was lyk.. keep rubbing his thighs 2 get him return me the pen.. how i noe.. suddenly the teacher was on fire.! n.. he scolded both of us.. he said.. he din want 2 chase us out of the class.. so.. 2day will b the last class.. n he dowan 2 c us the following week.. if not he will give us a SLAP!!! at 1st i was lyk.. sorry.. then when i came up from the class.. i felt lyk.. F**K HIM LA! F**KING no manners wey! GILA BABI wey! aiks.. 4get it la.. [ DISGRACE 3 ] NEXT>>>

i was lyk.. kinda pissed.. so i ask my grandpa 2 go out wit me 4 CHEE CHEONG FUN! so we went out.. we ordered lyk those crunchy stuffs lo.. then we eat, eat n eat.. then suddenly my grandpa spit out the FU CHUK.. i was lyk.. "gong gong.. ni ok ma?!" (grandpa, r u ok?!) then when he said "OK".. i saw his mouth was full of blood.. n i believed that he broke his tooth.. he was lyk.. IN PAIN.! then.. i was damn sad.. felt that.. i m so useless.. n unlucky as well.. i was about 2 break into tears.. i noe SISSY la.. sorry la.. hehe.. this is not any DISGRACE.. but then.. aiks.. [ 4 ]

i went home.. n told my dad that i was banned from attending kasturi's BM class.. he was damn angry.. bcoz of "BANNED".. then i told him the whole story.. he stood on my side.. n he ask me 2 screw the class.. so yea..

THANKS DAD! for trusting me.!

ok! end of story!



murmured by,
PUNCTURED RICE BUCKET :(

No comments: