Saturday, November 8, 2008

Scary Night..!

i was studying till late night(1am).. n i felt so tired.. n also got fed up waiting 4 HER reply.. so i went on the bed.. n sleep.. b4 i close my eyes.. i juz happen 2 see SOMETHING passes my window.. i though that it wasn't anything.. mayb too tired.. so i juz lay on my bed.. and close me eye.. as usual.. i used the bolster 2 cover my eye.. n juz wait 4 me 2 fall asleep.. suddenly.. i felt something went on top of me.. n lyk.. stunned me!! i cant move my limbs..! i wanted 2 look whats going on.. but i m unable 2 move my bolster away from my eyes.. i couldn't turn my head..! can't even yell..! at that moment.. i heard a very high pitch devilish laughter..! (from a girl) i juz calm myself down.. n keep on praying in my heart.. n after a short period of time.. i m FREE instead of FREEZE.. haiz.. scary huh?!

my mum brought me 2 a sinseh.. he told me that.. those stuffs came 2 find me bcoz i talked abt them.. so.. he asked me 2 stop talking abt them.. n when my frens talk abt them.. i have to move aside.. so.. yea..



*thanks SIFU(my sinseh), wish that u'll recover soon..*

No comments: