Monday, March 9, 2009

since you did it, then you have to take it..

after reading wen yuin's blog.. i realized something.. once we committed something.. whether is it offensive to anyone.. we have to take the responsibility.. and get ourselves prepared for any blames.. like my title.. since we did it.. we have to take it..
guys.. never say or do anything wrong.. any misunderstanding.. gonna lead to an unwanted ending.. think before saying it.. once it is out from your mouth.. the words gonna take less than a day to reach that person.. and everything is gone.. so.. think THRICE before u do anything..

SMKTS' motto.. AWAS-NILAI-BERTINDAK!
absolutely correct.! or.. undang?!?!

D-Define
A-Analyse
D-Decide
A-Act

1 comment:

JC said...

I dont even remember the DADA term already. So yea, if you wanna send this message to anyone out here, I will take note of it and would like to say sorry if I ever offended you. I know I cant control my anger somehow, but I do say sorry, even though it's slightly late, it might have cut your soft small heart, but yea, I'm sorry.

SMILE =]