Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sharing with strangers

We always see people sharing umbrella with strangers when it is raining heavily, we see people sharing stationery in exam halls even though they do not know each other, we see people sharing earphones when listening to music and so on...

Have you guys see people sharing socks?! It is worse when they do not know each other! Just now, i went to buy my leather shoes. Then i couldn't make the decision whether to buy the shoe anot cause it is just nice to fit my foot in without SOCKS! So i asked the promoter if they have any socks for me. That guy went to search around, came back to me empty-handed. Fine with me since i expected that. 2 minutes later, he came back to me with another promoter. He pointed at PROMOTER-2's socks and asked me "Want socks?!". Surprisingly, i said "Yea, sure!" with a HUGE SMILE on my face! OMG! That guy was a PAKISTANEE i think! LOL! After i came back, my dad asked me to wash with dettol! I told him "PAPA! He's pakistanee la! not pakistan BABI! No swine flu de!". It sounded damn LAME, but my whole family laughed for 3 minutes plus. I have no idea why!

No comments: