Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Real World

Today.. i went back to school at 10 o'clock.. just because that Pn. Tang told us.. practical test cannot be skipped no matter what reason it is.. so.. of course.. i do not want to get 0 4 my practical test.. so i went with hair dryer, maslin cloth and so on.. when i reach the school.. everyone was looking at me with a kind of look.. my attire was.. a mask + 1 t-shirt + 2 jacket + 1 Taekwondo Pants + white shoes..

the prefects were like.. "eh.. look at chong sheng!!" none of them actually came close to me..

then chris suddenly pop out! "CHONG SHENG! have u finish ur report(Prefect Install)?!"

Pn Yip saw me.. "waa.. what happen 2 u ha?? influenza a a?! got flu?! cough?!" i answered "a bit lo".. she straight away said.. " go go.! go away.." so i went off..

i went up.. saw angela.. she pass by me.. "what happened to u?!" n walk off..

SAW PN. TANG! "what happened to u.. dont come near me! i cant afford 2 get sick!" i replied.. "i came 4 practical.." "no no.! the whole class went 4 trip ald.. u better go home now.. any transport?! take my phone.." *pass me the phone.. abt 6 foot apart..*

aiks.. i understand.. coz im consider as patient.. but.. no more friends meh.. sobs.. i really cant imagine if i really have dengue or H1N1.. dono where will my friends go.. =(

No comments: