Tuesday, November 17, 2009

GOOD LUCK SPM CANDIDATES!!!

After several weeks.. I'm back with my 1st post of the month!!!

ok.. Good luck to all the SPM candidates.. i will need 3 days to list down all my friendly circle's candidates..
But.. KAR YAN! Good Luck again! lol! =P *inside story*

I've been through this exam.. thinking back.. OMG!!! NERVOUS!!! ALMOST BROKE INTO TEARS!!! SHIVERING WHEN I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO ANSWER!!!

After all.. Its just an examination.. nothing much..
Rich ppl.. Dont be scared of this exam.. cant do well? spend more money and u still can go college!
Not so rich ppl.. Try to score the best u can.. Good results.. SCHOLARSHIP!!! bad result.. Government's STPM is always there for u.. less than RM 500 for one and a half years study with books! Moreover, your cert is recognised WORLDWIDE!!!

As conclusion.. Don't stress!!! Try your best.. And hope for the best.. =D

No comments: