Monday, January 5, 2009

1st day in TARC

woke up in the morning.. lyk.. 5:30.. but.. i kelam-kabut.. then "ding" here "ding" there.. "dong" here.. "dong" there.. ok.. i think i'm late 4 my ORIENTATION..! yea.. went 2 TMN MEGAH's GEMBIRA makan.. then go TAR.. surprisingly.. i reach there within 1/2 hour..!

the 2 EMCEEs r HOT man..!(1 of them is KAH YUN..! woohoo..! HAN LIANG..! who say TARC chinese gal not chun..!) din noe TAR gals really so hot de.. thought oni got 1 leng lui.. (which is my er jie.. wen jie..!)

now i noe.. TARC got damn alot leng zhai.. but not many leng lui.. haiz.. havta MINUS OFF the aim i come 2 TAR.. luckily my father was here.. he did almost everything in my HOSTEL..! jeeezzz... DAI SIU YEA huh?! hehe..

i met my room-mate.. from kajang.. name.. DERRICK.. tall n big in size.. din noe he's another 180 degree transform person too..! he was quite leng zhai when he was in early form 4(saw his pic).. but now.. abt 1.5 of my size d.. he said he gonna swim..! n he's gonna pull me 2 swim with him too.. haiz.. so sad 4 an HYDROPHOBIC rice bucket..! sobs..
guys.. miss u all alot..! especially my lou pohs.. gei geis.. haiz.. everyone that i noe la..! loves.. ciao..!

No comments: