Saturday, January 3, 2009

Wife..

i was on a contract with this gal during LLC'08.. the main content of this contract was.. LIM CHONG SHENG will marry KONG MUN SUET for 6 days.. which is the duration of the camp.. after that.. is up 2 us 2 renew the contract.. or let it be.. but.. sadly.. we din do anything.. so we divorced.. she went with other ppl.. so i do.. i hav 7 wives now..! once hit 8..! but now.. eric divorced d.. so.. too bad..! but.. we splited.. is because..

"jheng jheng jheng..!"
LIM CHONG SHENG.. remarry KONG MUN SUET..
woohoo..! n now.. she's my wife..! happy..! when are we going 2 hav another child?! LOL..!


-was sleeping with wife..(with a "humanized" cat behind) on the bed..-


-then we plan 2 camwhore.. but erik.. my ex was inside..!-


-Mun suet saw HIS face in the pic.. she was so angry.. she kicked me..!-


-but.. i comfort her with sweet-talks.. she was so happy.. so she "kissed" me..!-

welcome.. My wife.. KONG MUN SUET..!

FYI.. Captions were all created by me.. so 2 the story of the photos.. so yea.. she didn't kiss me.. so.. 2 you guys..! who wanna kao HER.. go ahead..! i dun mind sharing her with u though..! LOL..! bluek..! :D

No comments: