Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Journey ends here..

I've been in TARC for 5 months.. met alot of ppl.. a good FEMALE FREN! TOILET MATE! DANCING GROUP! CHOR DAI DI GROUP! BLUFF GROUP! "CLUBBING" MATES! LENG LUI DETECTOR!...
Screw it la.. start with...

My classmate..
Bi Xiang - My class-rep. LOAN SHARK.. always take money from us.. very scary in studying.!
Jia Ying - Came into out class late.. very shy.. but when we know each other.. #$@*#$^!
Pei Nee - shy girl.. but.. VIOLENT!!! i think spider killed her family.. she kills spiders more than eating rice!
Kirtana - always say i chldish.!!! hmph.! she noticed me singing "my heart will go on"!
Dashvani - Big mama.! keep laughing oni la.. very silly person.. i taught her 1 song.. wanna noe wat song? ask her 2 sing 2 u.!
Kah Yan - maths pro.! not really close.. but she did send me 2 my fren's car once.! =)
Yean Teng- weird voice.. take LRT 2gether.! always listen 2 my singing.! always ask me go shopping.. but i never do.. always hit my CHEST n dun let me hit hers back.! XD
Yuen Yein- she's lyk me KAH CHE! always bully me.. always say that i m "L".. which i still dun understand.. haiz......
ARU - i think she's MU fan.. she play CS.! very good in english.! fell down from the stairs.! XD
Bo Lin - the oldest in our class izit?! er.. always have toothache.! then.. she misses alot of classes too.! but.. still score quite high.! ISH!!! =D
Shang Yi - the smallest animal in our class.! she's the 1st person 2 QUIT a-level.!
Jolyn - the 1st girl i met.. had most convo with her.. we talk really alot.! but.. she joined another gang.. so i did.. so.. yea.. miss u alot.! we're "The Golden Couple"!
Andrew - tallest freak in our intake.! famous 4.. "ngai di", "laeeem!" n "tweeelite!".
Huan Jin - a s'wak fren.. spend money lyk water.. very slacky person.. my good fren.! we have same FAVOURITE LECTURER!!! LOL!
Dar Ren - This is the real spelling 4 his name.. always ACT CUTE! He always compete with me in academics..! haiz.. make me stress nia.. anyway.! we always do practical 2gether(not SEX edu!).! yea.. my "CLUBBING" mate!
Aron - his mum send me 2 WANGSA MAJU once.! we both have the same phone.!
Aaron - The volleyball n CHS fren.! he is the only 1 that always take LRT wit me.!
Samuel - this is my toilet mate.! he fetch me 2 LRT for 4 days.! n.. got close 2 him suddenly.. mayb TOILET get us 2gether.! LOL!
Clement - Mr. Protein.! this guy always skip class.. seldom c him.. keep singing.! juz lyk the PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!
Fazrul - Mr. MIA! always absent from class.. take LRT with me.. he's BIG PAPA!!

Now.. Lecturer.!
Ms. Andrea - 1st time i'm labelled as "LEE HOM".! she always put me n JOLYN 2gether.. she's the founder of "The Golden Couple".. and.! she said "WHAT THE F*CK" 2 me.! sobs..
Ms. Tam - lyk my sister too.! very cute WOMAN.. LOL! oni 24 yrs old?! or 23.. 4gotten.. congrats ms. tam.! u no more afraid of the crowds.!! and.. don't go home.!
Ms. Junie - her family name is JUNE.. so.. Ms. Junie June.. LOL! it does rhyme.. she does smile sometimes.. but.. she always against me.!! so sad.. n dun get ur hair red.!!
Ms. Chua - i m the only 1 2 score full marks 4 P&C!!! hehe.! thanks alot 4 teaching me.. now.. i maths pro d lo.! LOL!
Ms. Tan - she always say my attitude of studying is wrong.! haiz.. wat 2 do.. i'm a slacker ma.. haiz.. i'll work harder de la.! =D
Mr. Chik - Maths skills increases directly proportional to the size?! he's huge.! his mathematical brain is even larger.!!! 1 day.. i'll b lyk u.! muahahahaha.! not the size.. but.. only the skills.! LOL!
Mr. Low - He's a joker.! as long as he speaks.. it sounds or looks funny.! LOL.! a nice guy 2 chat with.. chem pro oso.. but.. he always dun ans my ques.. when i ask.. he ask me 2 do assignment.. make me afraid of asking d.. LOL!

ok.. now.. pictures.!!!!

My Applied Maths Lecturer.. Miss Chua..


Jolyn-Aaron-Ms Chua-Me-ShangYi


My Physics Lecturer.! The middle 1.! damn young right?! Like my daughter only.. LOL!


FUN TIME!

Clement-Darren-Me-Samuel


Gonna Jump! Darren(Faceless)-Huan Jin(retarded)-Me(PERFECT!!! LOL!)-Samuel(Idiotic)


aiks.! no head.. noob photographer.! LOL!


hey.! u all blocking la.! ARGH! pissed off.!


yeah.! me and samuel jump!!!


PERFECT KUNG-FU.! i damn gaya! but.. jin.. @#&^@$!!! spoil my pic.! XD

No comments: