Monday, May 25, 2009

what a joke..

i skipped school 2day.! 4 my 1st ever DRIVING TEST! so kan cheong.. thinking whether will i 4get 2 raise my hand when i do the slope n parking.. bla bla bla.. so.. yea.. MY INSTRUCTOR is here.! i left my house.. my family members:"ALL THE BEST CS!".. ok.. fetching another guy from subang.. now i noe y he fetch me 2 hours b4 my test time.. now.. we're in the test place.! SUDDENLY.! "chong sheng a.! aiyo.! I see the time wrongly la.! late d.! next week la.!".. WTF!!! =.= WATTHE HELL MAN.! sobs.. i so kan cheong.. 2day some more my 1st day of CLASS n PREFECT DUTY.. and my ketua tingkatan post.! MAMAMIA! all gone.! my dad was so angry.. same 2 my mum.. coz they memang dun lyk my instructor.. dono y.. FaceProb gua.. sigh.. next week lo.!

currently.. DAMN PISSED OFF! >=(

No comments: