Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Night in TARC

Suppose to go Genting with PJI-ans.. But.. due to my "A Night" in TARC which I already PAID RM40!).. I have no choice but to miss the JOY & FUN in Genting..
The event started quite lame.. One of the emcee was absolutely terrible.! I can't even catch a single word he said.! But another indian guy was FANTASTIC.. He HOST + BEATBOX when he was emcee-ing..




Dinner.. Hmmm.. Not too bad.. 6.5/10?!

Went back to the hall.. Performance.. Blah Blah Blah.. I was like.. OMG!!! Why am I here and not Genting.. I can't wait to go HOME!

To the end of the agenda.. They opened the dancefloor.. Started with ballroom dance.. slow & romantic song.. So.. I took Jolyn to the center.. And we danced.. LOL.. Keep dancing "square" and "square" only..

Me & Jolyn


Ok.. Jolyn went off with another guy as she promised that guy before hand.. So I was alone.. I spotted my ex-BIO teacher(Miss Junnie) was sitting there.. So lonely.. Do not know where i got the COURAGE.. I actually stepped up and invited her for a dance.. And she accepted.. Ok.. Again.. Just small steps.. Nothing much.. Was chatting when we were dancing.. After finish our dance.. I was like.. "Tonight.. WORTH IT!" LOL!

Me & Junnie



P/s: Junnie.. Nice dress!

No comments: