Monday, August 24, 2009

Parents are always right?

Parents.. Why you call them parents.. Is because they created you.. They gave you life.. But.. does it mean that.. They can control your life? Does it mean that we have to obey whatever they demand? Does it mean that they have every right to decide for us?

Parents.. Are they always right? Whatever they say is always making sense? And whatever we say will never be right? Whenever we said something opposing their thoughts, we are against them? Or being rebellious? Or being rude for not respecting them?

*Parents:"I want you to...." Us:"No.. I don't want to.." Parents:"Shouldn't had gave birth to you.."
*Parents:"You cannot...." Us:"Why?" Parents:"No means no.. No why!"
*Parents:"Why you...." Us:"Because I...." Parents:"Don't give me these kind of bullshits!" [You asked us "WHY" right.]

Parents are always dominant over us.. But.. Do they ever think of how we feel and how we think.. Consider what we said instead of just rejecting it without second thought.. They always tell us.. It is not easy to be one's parents.. But it is not easy to be one's child too.!

I know some people out there are against my post.. But.. These are what we, as a child to someone feel.. I am the very one of them..

1 comment:

Hanim Salleh said...

Wanna know sth...
I just wished that I followed ethg tht my parents said...
Life wld be better with no regrets... I guess..