Monday, September 14, 2009

Portraying myself without embarrassment

People at my age.. Mostly went to college.. Taylors.. Inti.. Sunway.. Help.. Tar.. blah blah blah.. Which I am not.. I m doing STPM in my previous school.. SMK Taman SEA.. I used to think.. F6 is only for poor students.. And now.. i realised it isn't like that.. People also said that doing STPM is only because i wanna further my studies in LOCAL.. which i m not too.! Singapore is my DESTINATION! whatever it is.. I m here to tell everyone..

STOP TEASING FORM 6-ERS..

Someone told me.. "Come on la.. you cant even afford your own studies.. what some more can u do.."
Another senior.. "You are not part of Malaysian University College Association!"
Next.. "You are still in SEKOLAH MENENGAH! Not COLLEGE even though u are doing PRE-U.."
They even said.. "STPM is for losers wey!"

Whatever u guys say.. I'll just take it with a smile.. doesn't mean that i agree.. I just cant see the point of arguing..

1stly, "Don't speak or say anything IF you are not the one paying for your own education.!"
2ndly, "Form 6 is perfectly fine.. I love it.. At least i m not with SOME PEOPLE who only knows about spending their parent's money and fail their papers!"
3rdly, "What's so great about COLLEGE! Don't speak if you do not know how FORM 6's life is.!" [ASSUME is just making AN ASS BETWEEN U & ME!]

As a nutshell, I hereby portray myself as a FORM-6 student which is taking the 2nd HARDEST paper in the world comparing to whatever YOU are doing now without any shame!


P/s.. Not specially dedicated to anyone.. Just a post about what everyone thinks about FORM 6.

No comments: