Thursday, December 4, 2008

from spm till now

any breakdowns in communication between us?! i do not know what happened 2 u.. or maybe me.. we dun talk.. hardly sms.. even if sms also ending up in moody atmosphere.. wat really happened?! i had deleted those posts that u might not like it or appreciate it anymore.. because it might b meaningless 2 u.. as wat i always say 2 u.. i juz 1 u 2 b HONEST.. whatever u think, u say.. keep everything 2 urself, keep me in suspends, this wouldn't help any of us.. in the whole week.. i didn't even dare 2 get any closer 2 u.. or even make any direct convo.. juz because of ur words.. i wish that u really think 4 me.. think abt my feelings.. i know 4 u.. friends, family & academics come 1st.. but then.. i have feeling too..! i really doubt that u paid any attention 2 me throughout the whole month(ok. mayb the week after SPM)..! again.. u might not lyk this post because i might leak some RUMOURS 2 other people.. but.. these are real words from my heart..


*please do express urself*
miz ya..

1 comment:

JC said...

Be tough alright?
I am not sure what happened, but looking at what you expressed here, I guess you are not feeling good.

Just chill, patient, and be tough.