Sunday, December 28, 2008

standing alone..

without companions.. Unfrequented by people.. desolate.. Dejected by the awareness of being alone.. Producing such dejection.. feeling friendless.. forlorn..

ish.. why m i feeling all these..! WHY..! suddenly lose all my confidence.. even though i do not have much b4 this.. but still.. this feeling sucks..! i juz feel that.. wtv i did.. wtv i'm doing.. n wtv i m gonna do.. is lyk.. not important 2 anyone anymore.. i'm juz doing it by myself.. n only 4 my ownself.. thats all.. what i wished actually came true.. but.. in the WRONG way.. i tot that i'll b the "nobody" in the quote.. "nobody is perfect".. n now.. i'm a real NOBODY 2 anyone..

1 comment:

JC said...

My goodness.
Why are you saying all these?
I thought you are someone to us, at least I am feeling better hanging with you guys.
Why are you like me last time?

You better not make me emo too.