Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Leo Idol Audition

LEO IDOL 2009..

actually.. me, eric, suet, lung n yew(and beatrice last min) joined this comp.. few of us actually went 2 eric's hse 2 double confirm wat songs we'll b singing.. lung was pretty sure with his BETRAYAL(bei pan) by GARY CHAW.. suet's song was Top Of The World by The Carpenters.. Eric.. Swear it again-Westlife?? and mine.. Fall for you-Secondhand Serenade.. i was quite confident with my Fall For You.. but.. suet.. lung n eric said.. i din really get it right.. my AFRAID(hai pa) by JJ Lim was so much better.. then i attempted BETRAYAL too.. n suet said.. that was best.. so yea.. dilemma for me..

we went lunch.. then my both sis.. who was wit me 18 years.. n 14 years.. they told me that my fall for you was great.. so.. yea.. i chose that song..!

in the audition.. 1st was lung.. he sang till half way.. BAKI said that he's not singing from the heart.. he was angry..
then is suet.. sang half way oso.. then BAKI again.. told her that.. he doesn't feel at the TOP OF THE WORLD.. n another female jundge was lyk.. "you are not prepared with ur attire.."
then wai yew.. "starry starry nite.. paint your pallet blue and grey......." oni 4 sentence i think.. got stopped too.. say that he's a greatman.. but music is not his line..
then me..! FALL FOR YOU.. i sang.. i believe my vocal was ok.. but mayb mumble kinda alot.. thanks 2 JAY CHOU..! LOL! i sang with one hand on my left ear.. BAKI says:"wat's with ur hand at ur ear?" i ans:"i used 2 closing 1 side of my ear 2 prevent me going OUT OF TUNE." then he replied:"then i'm pretty sure that u din close ur ears." sobs..

anyway.. chris almost failed 2 make it into finals.. but there was 1 extra slot.. n chris won it..!

No comments: