Tuesday, February 24, 2009

LEO IDOL final

me, lung, yew went 2 chris' house at 9:40.. 2 dress him up.. n get him prepared 4 the finals.. he was kinda nervous.. n unprepared.. swear it again.. viva la vida.. lovebug.. he wasn't familiar with swear it again at all..! viva la vida was pretty bad.. so.. yea.. he printed the lyrics 4 swear it again.. after we left his hse.. he realized..! he din bring the lyrics..! but.. they were going 2 my hse.. so yea.. can print there too..! but.. how we noe.. my hse's printer stucked..! but luckily.. after trying.. yea.. its still ok.. anyway.. we dressed chris up wit a white long sleeve shirt n a vest(dono how 2 call it.. a sleeveless sweater).. look good..



ok.. we went there.. chris was panic that he cant memorize SWEAR IT AGAIN.. then suddenly.. i pop out with an idea.. do WHEN YOU SAY NOTHING AT ALL.. since he din finish the song in audition.. so yea.. he told me that he is not familiar with the second verse.. so.. me, lung, yew, tai kor.. when all over the mall 2 get him the lyrics.. we wanted 2 go cc n get.. but it was.. RM 13/hour..! so me n lung when into the Karaoke BOX bought a song.. n we actually recorded the MV.. but no memory space.. so i used my SMS skill 2 type down all the lyrics.. n send it 2 chris..!

anyway.. he won.! FLAT actually.. he might not b at his top.. but the contestants were awful.. not all.. but mostly.. most of them were nervous.. except 4 3 i think..



anyway.. i saw the group of dancer which went 2 the audition last year with me(liang,vin,lung,HH) too.. so.. yea.. gals.. seductive dance.. ATTRACTED!! thanks 2 eric n fion.. they went 2 ask them 2 take pic wit me.. i was so damn shy.. but i did took 2 with them.. n others was shot by eric.. without us knowing..










No comments: