Saturday, February 21, 2009

When You Believe

Tagged by LOU POH-CEL..!

1. Put your iTunes/Winamp/Media Player on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name
5. Tag at least 10 friends
6. Anyone tagged has to do the same, because fun pointlessness spreads like a virus.


If someone says "Is this okay?" you say?
The Phantom Of The Opera(er.. ok.. no comments..XD)

How would you describe yourself?
My Heart Will Go On(I'm a very determined guy i suppose..)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
25 Minutes(er.. i lyk 25 mins of a gal?!)

How do you feel today?
Baby "dui bu qi"[sorry, baby] (er.. ok.. this sounds emo.. haha..!)

What is your life’s purpose?
Because you love me(er.. ok.. 4 me.. is.. bcoz i love you..)

What is your motto?
Belaian Jiwa(sounds suitable leh.! but.. wat does it mean?!)

What do your friends think of you?
Keep Holding On(waaa.. i really very very determined wo..!)

What do you think of your parents?
4 minutes to save the world(er.. 4 mins 4 my parents 2 save the world?! they can't even handle me..! =D)

What do you think about very often?
Touch my body(er.. i always thinking of touching my own body?! YIAKKKK..!)

What is 2 + 2?
Witch Doctor(2+2 is witch doctor? False statement..)

What do you think of your best friend?
The Way I are(i think that they act lyk the way i are?!?! a bit OFF rite?!?!)

What do you think of the person you like?
Realize(waiting 4 her 2 realize how deep i love her)

What is your life story?
Bye Bye Bye(OMG! my life story.. bye bye bye?!)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want it that way(er.. ok.. means.. wtv i want 2 b lo..! yeah..!)

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
The Time Of My Life(waa..! seriously.. lyk quite true d!!!)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Hero(er... speechless..)

What will they play at your funeral?
4 in the morning(meaning.. i'll die at 4 in the morning?!?!)

What is your hobby/interest?
Rock Your Body(rock WHOSE body..!)

What is your biggest fear?
Collide(i dowanna collide with the wrong person.. as it may ruin my life!!)

What is your biggest secret?
Kenangan Terindah(yeah.. memories are always a secret between us..)

What do you think of your friends?
NUMB!!!(wth..! my frens are numb?! oops.. its juz game guys..! haha..!)

What will you post this as?
When You Believe( it sounds a bit related though..)


now.. have 2 tag ppl..

Leong Wai Yew
Kong Mun Suet
Jason Chong
Eric Teh
Chew Chien Lung
Wen Yuin
Wen Jie
Justin
Jun Hsien
Fui Swen

No comments: